With your purchase of The 14 Day Calorie Challenge eBook Bundle, you get access to five different meal plans to choose from.
Each meal plan is approximately 1800-1900 calories per day, with the exception of the Real Food for Athletes plan which is ~2100-2200 calories per day. These amounts do not include any snacks, which you are welcome to add if your calorie needs are higher than these amounts.
Not sure how many calories you should be eating?
Don’t worry, we’ve got a Calorie Calculator for that. Enter your information into the calculator and you’ll get an estimate of your daily caloric needs.
If your needs are higher than 1900 (or 2200 if following the Real Food for Athletes meal plan), you’ll simply add snacks to get up to your required level. You may also choose to eat more than one serving of each meal.
If your needs are lower than 1800 (or 2100 if following the Real Food for Athletes meal plan), you can take out some of the cooking fat used in recipes or eat slightly less than one full serving of each meal.
Here are descriptions of the five meal plans you have access to:
1. 14-Day Real Food Meal Plan
For those who want to follow a gluten-free, ancestral approach but who don’t need to avoid things like rice, legumes, or dairy.
1. 14-Day Real Food for Athletes Meal Plan
Similar to the Real Food Meal Plan, but includes more calories and carbohydrates to fuel a higher level of activity.
3. 14-Day Strict Paleo Meal Plan
For those who would like to follow the Paleo diet is the strictest sense — no dairy, no rice, no legumes, no grains.
4. 14-Day Digestive Meal Plan
For those who suffer from digestive symptoms and may not be able to tolerate high-FODMAP foods. It is Strict Paleo and also restricts FODMAPs.
5. 14-Day Autoimmune Paleo Meal Plan
For those who have an autoimmune condition and have found that avoiding nightshades, nuts/seeds, and eggs makes them feel better.
To begin your 14-Day Calorie Challenge:
- Determine your calorie needs.
- Choose which meal plan you’ll be following from the choices above and click the link to download it.
- Print the shopping lists and meal planning guides from your meal plan. Within the meal plan eBook, you’ll see a shopping list for each week and a meal planning guide on the last few pages. Make sure to print those out to bring to the grocery store and hang up on your fridge!