The DUTCH Complete is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to our lab to be processed. The DUTCH Complete is the most accurate test that provides a complete assessment of hormonal health.
The kit includes:
- Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
- Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
- Sealable return envelope
The results include:
- Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, and cortisol along with their metabolites
- Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into ‘adrenal fatigue’ or symptoms of chronic stress
- Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your medical provider
- New! Oxidative Stress Marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG)
RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ORDERING LAB TESTS IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, MARYLAND OR RHODE ISLAND. If you live in one of these states, please give us a call at 503.687.2050 for more information.
INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED
Please note the following guidelines for lab test orders:
• Testing prices include domestic (US) shipping.
• We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
• Unfortunately this test is not available to residents of New York; any orders and/or samples originating from the state of New York will automatically be cancelled.
• We do not provide insurance billing for these tests. You will receive an invoice for your purchase for your records.
• Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time, with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we do request that you place a separate order for each person.
• Please note: after you order a test kit, completing the test is your responsibility. It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional.
• Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
• Once you have sent in your lab kit, the lab will send us test results which we will forward to you. Please contact email@example.com with questions.