The DUTCH Plus™ takes hormone testing to a new level. In addition to sex hormones and their metabolites, the DUTCH Complete™ looks at the overall diurnal pattern of free cortisol, and the total and distribution of cortisol metabolites. The DUTCH Plus™ adds the Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR) to bring another important piece of the HPA axis into focus.
The kit includes:
• Easy-to-follow Directions and Requisition Form
• (4) Urine Collection Strips and (5) Salivette™ Saliva Collection Tubes
• Resealable Plastic Bag
• Return Envelope with Paid Return Label (Domestic Only)
The results include:
• Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol along with their metabolites, plus the cortisol awakening response (CAR)
• Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your medical provider
• DUTCH Extras: Melatonin (6OHMS) and 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG)
RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ORDERING LAB TESTS IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, MARYLAND OR RHODE ISLAND. If you live in one of these states, please give us a call at 503.687.2050 for more information.
INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED
Please note the following guidelines for lab test orders:
• Testing prices include domestic (US) shipping.
• We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
• Unfortunately this test is not available to residents of New York; any orders and/or samples originating from the state of New York will automatically be cancelled.
• We do not provide insurance billing for these tests. You will receive an invoice for your purchase for your records.
• Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time, with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we do request that you place a separate order for each person.
• Please note: after you order a test kit, completing the test is your responsibility. It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional.
• Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
• Once you have sent in your lab kit, the lab will send us test results which we will forward to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.