This post may contain affiliate links.
Thanks for joining us for episode 14 of The Ancestral RDs podcast! If you want to keep up with our podcasts, subscribe in iTunes and never miss an episode!
Today with us we have Laura “Sassy” Ligos and Marie “Pearl” Bieber, two RDs who believe in our real food message. Laura is a registered dietitian with a bachelor’s in nutrition and an MBA and Marie is a registered dietitian with degrees in nutrition and psychology.
In this episode we’re talking about real food meal plans – how to get started with them and make them stick!
Remember, if you’d like to submit a question for our new podcast, or suggest a guest that we should host, CLICK HERE.
Here’s what Laura, Kelsey, Laura, and Marie will be discussing in this episode:
- Who is Team Nutrition Genius?
- What are the first steps to starting your new real food diet?
- How can you save time and money by cooking real food at home?
- What are the most important things to remember while shopping, prepping, and cooking?
- What are Laura and Marie’s favorite kitchen and pantry staples?
- Bonus: Those who sign up for Laura and Marie’s email list will get a sample meal plan and a blank template! Sign up HERE!
- Website: Team Nutrition Genius
- Twitter: @TeamNutriGenius
- Instagram: Laura @thesassydietitian and Marie @PearlONutrition
- Recipe: Egg and Bacon Cups