This post may contain affiliate links.
Thanks for joining us for episode 17 of The Ancestral RDs podcast! If you want to keep up with our podcasts, subscribe in iTunes and never miss an episode!
This week we have our first non-RD guest (gasp!) here to discuss women’s weight loss. Stefani Ruper is the author of the best-selling paleo women’s health manifesto Sexy by Nature: The Whole Foods Solution to Radiant Health, Life-Long Sex Appeal, and Soaring Confidence. She is the voice behind the Paleo for Women blog, the first ever body image and self-love podcast Live. Love. Eat., and a self-love YouTube Channel.
She’s also the author of the recently released program Weight Loss Unlocked, which was designed to help women lose weight in a safe and effective way while eating foods that they love. This is a super fun podcast where Stefani teaches us how to construct a healthy, non-restrictive Paleo-ish diet to help you lose weight and keep it off.
Note: There is one small expletive in this podcast so listen with caution. (Thanks Stefani! 🙂 )
And remember, if you’d like to submit a question for our podcast, or suggest a guest that we should host, CLICK HERE.
Here’s what Stefani, Laura and Kelsey will be discussing in this episode:
- Listen as Stefani shares her experience with weight loss and weight gain, and what she learned from her own struggles.
- Learn why self-love and body image are important factors in anyone’s weight loss journey.
- Find out what the science really says about low carb vs. low fat dieting.
- Learn how to build a balanced plate with the exact foods you need to eat for losing weight healthily.
- Laugh with us as we become “fan girls” discussing nutrition pros like Chris Masterjohn, Stephan Guyenet, and Paul Jaminet!
- Weight Loss Unlocked by Stefani Ruper
- Laura’s Review of Weight Loss Unlocked
- Sexy by Nature: The Whole Foods Solution to Radiant Health, Life-Long Sex Appeal, and Soaring Confidence
- Stefani’s self-love podcast Live. Love. Eat.
Where to find Stefani:
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means Laura and/or Kelsey will receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in this article. You will pay the same price for all products and services, and your purchase helps support the maintenance of this podcast and website. Thanks for your support!