This post may contain affiliate links.
Thanks for joining us for episode 23 of The Ancestral RDs podcast! If you want to keep up with our podcasts, subscribe in iTunes and never miss an episode!
We’re so excited that our adrenal fatigue program launched this week! If you are thinking about whether or not the program is a good fit for you, this podcast will give you all the insider information you need to know about what you can expect to learn and the health benefits you can expect to experience when participating.
We put a lot of love and hard work into this program, and we want to share all the juicy details with our favorite people – our podcast listeners! 🙂
If you want to join the program, click here!
Here’s what Laura and Kelsey will be discussing in this episode:
- How launching our first program has affected our health, and what we plan to do about getting ourselves back on track
- What is “Adrenal Fatigue”? We discuss testing options, review how to interpret testing, and the different stages of “adrenal fatigue”.
- Module 2 discusses a Paleo diet with a focus on blood sugar stabilization and adrenal superfoods. In this module we explain what can be expected in terms of weight loss for those with adrenal fatigue (healing is always first and foremost, and sometimes weight gain is actually necessary), how to add in variety, and we touch on a healthy relationship with food.
- In Module 3, we go over our General Supplement recommendations for those with adrenal fatigue, and specific supplement recommendations for each of the 3 adrenal fatigue stages are outlined and explained.
- Module 4 dives into stress management, sleep, exercise (not too much, not too little), and social connection as important practices to implement while healing.
- Module 5 includes interviews with experts on body image and mindful eating to help users create a healthy relationship with food and themselves. It’s really common for those with adrenal fatigue to have a background of orthorexia, so we touch on this as well.
- Why the bonus office hours are the best part of the program. Sign up by May 4th so you can get this amazing extra!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment