This post may contain affiliate links.
Thanks for joining us for episode 35 of The Ancestral RDs podcast. If you want to keep up with our podcasts, subscribe in iTunes and never miss an episode! Remember, please send us your question if you’d like us to answer it on the show!
Have you ever wondered if tracking your food intake would help you reach your health goals? Are you struggling with the symptoms of inadequate food intake, such as:
- Stalled weight loss
- Hormonal issues
- Blood sugar dysregulation
- Poor energy or brain fog
- Mood swings
- Insomnia or sleep disturbances
- Low body temperature
- Hair loss
If so, you’ll want to listen to our episode today. In it, we explain not only why you might want to track your food intake for a while, but how to do it as well. This is a process we teach many of our clients, so be sure to take notes for this episode!
Thanks to our podcast sponsor Prep Dish for offering our listeners $10 off their first month of the online meal planning service. CLICK HERE to get your discount!
Here’s what Laura and Kelsey will be discussing in this episode:
- How tracking can be helpful for people who are concerned about over OR under eating
- The symptoms of undereating that can be improved using tracking
- Why you might need to be cautious when deciding whether to track food intake or not
- The best tools for establishing and tracking a healthy calorie and macronutrient intake