This post may contain affiliate links.
Thanks for joining us for our latest episode of The Ancestral RDs podcast! If you want to keep up with our podcasts, subscribe in iTunes and never miss an episode!
Today’s episode is Part 2 of a two part series on how to become a real food dietitian. If you missed the first episode, you can listen to that here. We do recommend listening to that podcast first, since this episode is essentially a continuation of that episode!
Remember, if you’d like to submit a question for our new podcast, or suggest a guest that we should host, CLICK HERE.
Here’s what Laura and Kelsey will be discussing in this episode:
- Navigating the world of dietetics with an unorthodox approach
- How to use your real food knowledge even if you’re not in private practice
- How to get into private practice dietetics
- Laura’s MPH/RD Program
- Kelsey’s MS Program
- The Real Food RDs Facebook Group (must be an RD or RD student to join)
- Paleo Nutrition Professionals Group (open to all!)
- Designs for Health Webinars
- Emerson Ecologics Webinars
- Susan Allen’s IFMNT Program
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment