This post may contain affiliate links.
The fact is, you don’t have to break up with sugar to be healthy: all it takes is understanding your cravings and balancing your micronutrients, macronutrients, and calories.
And I deeply believe in creating a positive self-image that is not based on performance but instead based on your own sense of purpose.
We all want to create a meaningful life that we look back on with fond memories, and being focused or distracted by your body image is not the way to achieve that.
It’s time to start looking at your health decisions and understanding how it relates to your belief system in order to find the most minimal way to keep your body on track.
Why You Need To Stop Focusing On Diet Fads – Harder to Kill Radio 213
- Understanding why you may be craving sugar and how to reduce the cravings
- How over exercising could be holding you back from experiencing your best health
- The three categories you should be using to evaluate your malnourishment
- Using your faith to release your anxiety over food, fitness and body image
- Recognizing yourself as valuable regardless of your performance or diet
Your friend and coach,
PS – Want my help figuring out your optimal diet and lifestyle to eliminate your struggles with sugar for good? Click here to apply to work with me one-on-one and get a game plan for solving your unique health challenges!